Sunday 10 April 2011

Newest Award Title!!!!!!!!!!! Eurekkkaaaaaaa!

When I first posted my award title I did not have a lot of confidence in it, but knew it was a good place to start and the words covered some of my interest.  I found completing the exercises quite useful but it was a slow process.  I appreciated all comments and also reading other peoples thought processes.  
I changed my initial title because I thought it was too complicated and still not describing what I wanted my inquiry to be.  I thought if I made it more general it would allow my thinking to continue developing and that is what I based my pilot inquiries on. 
I went a little wider than the BAPP community with my pilots and I found all the comments useful; however, I still felt that my title had the wrong focus and would not put me on the right path of investigation.
It was only when I started to look at the literature that I realised the title was too vague and I couldn’t find what I wanted.  I had a light bulb moment and realised that costumes and image were part of what I wanted to investigate but the real focus was about how successful people created their own brand and how this can affect their career success and failure. 
So, here I hope, is my last and finale award title:
BA (Hons) Professional Practice (Personal Branding)

No comments:

Post a Comment