Monday 25 October 2010

YouTube Clip

I decided to create my ‘Starting out on BAPP’ YouTube clip on Windows Movie Maker.  I started by creating power point slides and saving them as JPEGs.  What I wanted to achieve was a simple, clean and clear clip, so for me this was the simplist way.  It's been some time since I have used the Microsoft Suite, so it took me longer than I expected, I also made some errors saving the document in the right place.  YouTube is definitely something I want to continue to explore and use it as a skill to help with networking.  I want to be more competent and much more creative with it in the future.  But here is my first ever video and YouTube upload:

4 comments:

  1. I like this clip. Simple to the point and effective in getting your message across and the layout has that school look to it. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - 3 main words excited scared useful - loud rhythmic music - and a moving in camera movement - another installment please? I am listening to a tune called Alors Dance on my Piccadilly journey these days - it has the same effect... what would yo call the style? is it how you organise other professional materials?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your video Pearl!
    Which tools did you use to make the video? It was clear concise fun and professional approach to this task! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the transitions between each thought, the video was really effective and well structured. I also went to Birds, graduating in 2008! x

    ReplyDelete